[Buildroot] Does the kexec package buildroot-2009.05 for i386?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Aug 30 15:28:35 UTC 2009

 Bill> On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 1:44 AM, Peter Korsgaard<jacmet at uclibc.org> wrote:

 >> 2009.08 is to be released any moment now though, so maybe you could just
 >> move to that?

 Bill> I think that's what I will do.

Ok, good.

 Bill> Thanks for clarifying the bash vs. dash issue as well.  If
 Bill> necessary I could have set up a virtual environment for whatever
 Bill> the build requirements are.  It's just that it is more convenient
 Bill> to use my default environment (Ubuntu 8.04).

The idea is to have it working out of the box on all (sane)
distributions, but we're apparently not quite there yet on
Ubuntu. Bugreports and/or patches are as always welcome.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard