[Buildroot] Problems connecting to AT91SAM9260

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Dec 3 15:49:55 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Jens" == Jens Kleinhans <Jens.Kleinhans at gmx.de> writes:

Hi,

 Jens> I want to connect to the ARM board mentioned in the subject with
 Jens> minicom.
 Jens> So I connected the board with the RS232 interface and the USB_D
 Jens> interface to my host PC and configured minicom with the following
 Jens> parameters:
 Jens> 115200, 8bits, 1stop, no parity, no flow
 Jens> Then I powered up the board. It started sending some datas to minicom
 Jens> about the boot process. Then it ended up with the lines:
 Jens> Uncompressing Linux...RomBOOT
 >> RomBOOT

Why are you sending this to the buildroot and rtai lists? An atmel list /
support seems like a better option.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard