[Buildroot] *Tons* of BR warnings like "package/Makefile.autotools.in:179: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/bjornfor/raid/forks/buildroot/output'"

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Dec 11 11:16:54 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Bjørn" == Bjørn Forsman <bjorn.forsman at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Bjørn> I'm on Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic amd64. I just tried BR on another
 Bjørn> machine (also Karmic amd64) and the same thing happens there. I
 Bjørn> also tried to symlink /bin/sh to /bin/dash on one of the
 Bjørn> machines. It didn't help.

Strange. Do you only see this with avr32 builds or also a build for
E.G. i386? What does make --version give you?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard