[Buildroot] *Tons* of BR warnings like "package/Makefile.autotools.in:179: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/bjornfor/raid/forks/buildroot/output'"

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Dec 11 11:18:18 UTC 2009

Hello,

Le Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:36:28 +0100,
Bjørn Forsman <bjorn.forsman at gmail.com> a écrit :

> I'm on Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic amd64. I just tried BR on another machine
> (also Karmic amd64) and the same thing happens there. I also tried to
> symlink /bin/sh to /bin/dash on one of the machines. It didn't help.

I cannot reproduce here. My buildroot version (from git) works well on
a Karmic x86.

Which version of Buildroot are you using exactly ? Which version of
make does your system has ? Do you have any BUILDROOT_* environment
variable set ?

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
consulting, training and support.