[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch package-infrastructure

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Dec 16 15:33:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

 Thomas> I have tested this patchset in various conditions, but the changes are
 Thomas> sufficiently complicated that I cannot guarantee a bug-free transition
 Thomas> to these infrastructures. That's why I think such changes should be
 Thomas> merge early in the Buildroot development period, so that we have
 Thomas> enough time before 2010.02 to stabilize these changes (and make a
 Thomas> larger use of the new infrastructures).

Pulled and pushed, thanks a lot! I found a few minor issues, but have
fixed those up myself.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard