[Buildroot] Buildroot with uClibc 0.9.29

Souvik Ghosh mailtosouvik at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 03:11:38 UTC 2009

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your reply. Probably gcc 4.1.1 defines index in some other was.
If I put 'undef index' at the top of the concerned boost header
(basic_regex.hpp) the compilation goes fine.

I have not managed to search for this indef definition that causing this
problem yet. Will let you know if I find anything.

Thanks,
Souvik
.