[Buildroot] BR + CT-NG integration

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Dec 22 20:34:12 UTC 2009

 Gustavo> Yann E. MORIN wrote:
 >> So, on the overall, it's not that bad. Crosstool-NG brings in four archs
 >> that buildroot has no support for, while it is missing five archs. For
 >> some archs, some work in CT-NG is still needed to support some variants.

 Gustavo> The CRIS architecture is somewhat going to vanish since Axis
 Gustavo> won't be selling/supporting the chips publically any
 Gustavo> longer. Peter might want to drop it soonish.  I also doubt
 Gustavo> it's in working order at the moment either.  For a precise
 Gustavo> timeline of Axis's plans you can see
 Gustavo> http://www.axis.com/products/dev/index.htm Regards.

We had cris patches submitted earlier this year, so I don't plan on
removing it right away.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard