[Buildroot] TinyX and keyboard

henri guyenne henri.guyenne at free.fr
Mon Feb 2 09:35:22 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm new with buildroot and embedded linux. So excuse-me if my questions seems to
be a little clumsy. I'm intend to build embedded linux with a x-server using
buildroot (2009.02-rc2), but the x.org doesn't compile. So I try TinyX and it
build corretly and I can launch it (without any options). But when I'm in the X
display (gray screen with a cross in the middle), I can't close it with the keys
CTRL+Alt+Backspace nor go to tty1 by pressing Ctrl+Alt+F1 keys. I didn't find
any helps posted in the mailing list archive.

Could someone helps me to make the keyboard works under TinyX ?

Thanks

Henri