[Buildroot] Urgent : at91rm9200 root file system

Sandeep Kumar sandeepk at verismonetworks.com
Fri Feb 6 13:54:14 UTC 2009

Hi Peter,

Thanks once again for your response.

Sorry!!!, I have not understood your reply. I am some what new to this
platform. I am working on a linux machine and i do not have the source
code for the root file system to make it. From where can i get the
source code to build it for at91rm9200. Where should i execute the
command sent by you (make at91rm9200df_defconfig; make) without having
the source code. And if i am making some mistake can you please explain
me in a little bit detail. I will be very thankful to you.

Regards
Sandeep