[Buildroot] Urgent : at91rm9200 root file system

Dan Pattison dan.pattison at ethertek.ca
Fri Feb 6 16:02:26 UTC 2009

Hello Sandeep:

The command works on my internet connection/linux computer. Make sure
you did not make any spelling mistakes. Copy paste the command from the
docs. Yes you can download the Buildroot package from here:
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/snapshots/buildroot-snapshot.tar.bz2

This is all explained in the docs found here:
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/buildroot.html

Best Regards,
Dan Pattison