[Buildroot] 2009.02-rc3 released

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Feb 8 11:03:06 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Claus" == Claus Klein <claus.klein at arcormail.de> writes:

 Claus> Hi,
 Claus> I  tried to build the default busybox on mac-OX, but it failed.

 Claus> A year ago, I tried to build a buildsystem based on a minmal system
 Claus> like DSL using busybox tools.
 Claus> but it failed too.

 Claus> I want to build a cross-development tool-chain and the embedded
 Claus> destination system at a small virtual vmware image.

 Claus> So I want to ask if it is possible to use only posix conform options
 Claus> when building a system with buildroot?
 Claus> At leased, the options available at the busybox should be enough, or
 Claus> not?

Sure, but as none of the regular BR developers build on macosx,
chances are that you'll find broken stuff. Cleanup patches are
ofcourse welcome.

 Claus> And to start, there is a small patch to fix my first problem I had:

I cleaned up the sed invocation instead in r25264, could you give it a
try please?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard