[Buildroot] What's up with the kernel names? (Again)

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:17:47 UTC 2009

Hi,

    Ulf, here. Check the attached patch, this should fix the u-boot
commands you have added as patches. I'm still building, but the code
looks ok, so I don't think there will be problems.
    I think the os command is quite useless, as it says "select the
kernel version" but there doesn't seam to be any choices at all, but
anyway, if you want to keep it, it's fixed too. If you want, you can
apply the patch and commit, I won't commit this directly myself.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa