[Buildroot] 2009.02-rc4 released

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Feb 10 19:43:47 UTC 2009

 Aric> Peter Korsgaard wrote:
 >> . . .
 >>
 >> Please give it a spin and report back issues to the mailing list or
 >> the bug tracker.

 Aric> I'm having a strange dependency problem with rc4 where it reinstalls
 Aric> gmp-4.2.2-host and recompiles mpfr-2.3.2-host every time I run make.
 Aric> Condensed transcript below.

Yes, sorry about that. The mpfr/gmp stuff was changed between rc3 and
rc4 because the build was breaking on machines without mpfr/gmp shared
objects (like Ubuntu) - Unfortunately some things were missing so you
would have continous rebuilds.

It should all be fixed in svn now, could you give that a try (atleast
r25295)?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard