[Buildroot] 2009.02-rc4 released

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sat Feb 14 08:04:52 UTC 2009

 >> Hard to know with your locale, but it seems like you don't have the
 >> ncurses development package installed.

 Daniel> Well, my previous version, which I don't remember the exact version,
 Daniel> about 1 year old, is OK with make menuconfig.

 Daniel> But this new version doesn't work. So I think there must be something
 Daniel> else I have missed. Any ideas? Thanks

Can you run make menuconfig in any recent Linux kernel sources? We use
the kconfig stuff from the kernel.

Does it work if you do export LANG=C before running make menuconfig?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard