[Buildroot] Easy Upgrade Path?

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:56:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:35 PM, Dan Pattison <dan.pattison at ethertek.ca> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Thiago. I will see if I can get a svn server going and
> try your method.

   Just for the sake of documentation, if anyone wants to try my "home method",

   svn merge svn://uclibc.org/trunk/buildroot -rupstream.rev:HEAD

   Seams to work much, much better, and you get --dry-run to see will
be the merge result :)

   Please, notice again that there might be better methods. I tried to
locate the script Peter mentioned, but I couldn't get it to be
installed in my gentoo distro :(
   But svn merge seams to be doing what the perl script does.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa