[Buildroot] BR-2009.01 U-Boot not working on my AT91SAM9261ek Board

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Feb 19 11:12:49 UTC 2009

>>>>> "QuickX" == QuickX  <quickx at hotmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 QuickX> I've finally had some time to attempt to update my project to
 QuickX> BR-2009.02 and noticed some things, so thought I'd share.

 QuickX> 1. microperl (default config option) doesn't build on Kubuntu
 QuickX> 8.10 (Make Errors).

Details please.

 QuickX> 2. php (default config option) doesn't build on Kubuntu 8.10
 QuickX> (it doesn't try to download but complains it can't find it in
 QuickX> the dl directory).

Details please.

 QuickX> 3. U-Boot (Add architecture specific patch -> Add AT91
 QuickX> specific patches to u-Boot) causes u-Boot to not work on
 QuickX> board.

 QuickX> Little more info on "3" is if this option is set (default)
 QuickX> then Hyperterminal sits at the at91bootstrap message forever
 QuickX> and doesn't load u-boot.  If I turn this option off and then
 QuickX> issue the following, it works.

Sigh, Ulf - This is your mess, please sort it out.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard