[Buildroot] problem building openswan using svn-buildroot

Steffen Schulz pepe_ml at gmx.net
Mon Feb 23 14:33:19 UTC 2009

On 090223 at 12:15, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> Steffen Schulz wrote:
>  Steffen> It's far from small though.

On the bright side, it seems to be very modular..

> Ok, anyone wants to step up and support openswan/strongswan? Otherwise
> I think our users are better off if we remove the package.

I just updated a package I made a few months ago. It compiles and
binaries seem to work, but I can not test it right now.

BTW, it happened the second time now that I could not use the most
recent version of a program because the libtool patch won't apply.
I used the most recent strongswan version that seems to work.
The other package this happened with is gnutls > 2.4.2.

/steffen
Chair for System Security               mail: steffen.schulz at rub.de
Ruhr-University Bochum                  phone:  +49 (0)234 32 29177
Key fingerprint = B805 57BE E4AF 0104 CC51 77A1 CE6F 8D46 A04D 7875