[Buildroot] Cris strace-4.5.18 patch

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hans-christian.egtvedt at atmel.com
Wed Feb 25 09:00:01 UTC 2009

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:51:14 +0100
Hinko Kocevar <hinko.kocevar at cetrtapot.si> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have this patch laying around for some time. I'm using it
> for our cris embedded target and haven't had any issues with it.
>
> Please apply.

It does not apply at CVS HEAD, so I would recommend that you checkout
the source code from CVS and rebase against it.

See http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=2861

> Note, that configure needs to be rebuilt (autoreconf) before
> configure.ac changes are employed into the configure script.

Another note, ./configure is not present at all in CVS, so an
autoreconf is mandatory to compile CVS and AFAICT done when cutting
releases. So no worries :)

Hans-Christian Egtvedt