[Buildroot] misc development news

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Feb 27 09:39:47 UTC 2009

Hi,

misc development news:

 - svn->git: Migration is starting to take shape. We have digged
   through svn history and found proper author/email info for all
   developers for the conversion, and the osuosl.org staff is setting
   up gitweb, commit notifications and various minor stuff for the
   conversion. Expect more info in ~1 weeks time.

- website: I recently bought buildroot.net and set up apache to
  respond to it, so you can now reach the buildroot website at the
  shorter http://buildroot.net address

- release: We're still on track for a 2009.05 release. Remember, the
  tree closes end April for new features when I'll cut the first
  release candidate. See
  http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2009-February/025974.html
  for more details.

--