[Buildroot] gcc compilation issues on AT91SAM9G20

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Feb 27 11:35:59 UTC 2009

 >> Ehh, that's because we don't have a wget.sh (and never had) - Where do
 >> you see any references to a wget.sh?

 William> When I run make, it seems to use that to download the sources.  If it's not there, make fails while trying to download sources.  On second-look, it seems that the .config file provided by linux4sam has this line in it:

 William> BR2_WGET="$(TOPDIR)/scripts/wget.sh $(BR2_WGET_MIRROR) --passive-ftp --retry-connrefused --waitretry=10"

Ahh, that must be from the atmel patch. I think I remember something
about a wget.sh in HcE's avr32 tree.

delete the BR2_WGET line in your .config and run make oldconfig and it
should be fixed.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard