[Buildroot] Buildroot Not Using Saved Config for Linux

Quick X quickx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 20:51:03 UTC 2009

> Comment that out, and it will work.
Yes, I just tried commenting out that line with my Rev24237 Buildroot and my local linux config get applied, thank you.

> The real solution is elsewhere.
> If you update the svn then it might work.
I've had problems updating buildroot to a newer revesion for a little while now, which is why I use R24237 (about a month old).  I just tried the newest version today, and even after switch my project to uClibc .30, it gave me different errors about not finding mkimage, so I was unable to test it very well.

Regardless, when I do update the revision, I'll keep what you changed in mind :)  Thank you.