[Buildroot] Some issues I have found in buildroot today.

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Jan 12 15:39:20 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel James Laird <daniel.j.laird at nxp.com> writes:

Hi,

 Daniel> I have found that libcurl is not properly dependent on
 Daniel> host-sed so if I build this package alone it does not work.

And it needs it internally for the build?

 Daniel> I have also found that autoconf can not be built with multi
 Daniel> jobs (i.e -j X).

Ok, that should be fixable with a simple s/MAKE/MAKE1/

 Daniel> I have also found that for external toolchains you cannot set
 Daniel> that you have LOCALE/WCHAR support this limits options
 Daniel> somewhat and means libiconv is always built and I would
 Daniel> rather not do this.  Can anyone explain the LOCALE support
 Daniel> options and what it means for an external toolchain instead
 Daniel> of a uclibc built toolchain.

I guess the LOCALE stuff for external toolchain should just match what
the toolchain has, but I don't use the external stuff.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard