[Buildroot] Some issues I have found in buildroot today.

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Jan 12 16:36:45 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel James Laird <daniel.j.laird at nxp.com> writes:

Hi,

 Daniel> My thoughts on the BR2_ENABLE_LOCALE were this:

 Daniel> Should the BR2_ENABLE_LOCALE options be moved from the
 Daniel> uclibc/Config.in file so that they are globally available.  I
 Daniel> could then set that I have a LOCALE enabled toolchain.  If I
 Daniel> set that I did not have a LOCALE enabled toolchain then it
 Daniel> would build libiconv like it does now.

Again, I don't know anything about the external toolchain stuff, but
it seems like you should have something to set the LOCALE/WCHAR
settings with external toolchains.

How is that handled now?

 Daniel> Or do I just add the same options to the
 Daniel> external-toolchain/Config.in?

That afaik won't work - Kconfig will complain.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard