[Buildroot] external toolchain --sysroot

Daniel James Laird daniel.j.laird at nxp.com
Wed Jan 14 08:30:00 UTC 2009

I submitted a change to ext-tool.mk that should now check if your toolchain is built with sysroot support and if it is do the copying and if it is not then don't.
I have tested by building my buildroot with ELDK4.0 (no sysroot support)  and my own toolchain (With Sysroot) and they both work.

However do you mean we pass --sysroot= in both cases as well?
In which case a similar fix to the one I made to ext-tool.mk should be used to decide whether to add --sysroot=....

What do you think?
Cheers
Dan laird