[Buildroot] preferred procedure to get new packages included

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Jan 14 11:33:40 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Sven" == Sven Neumann <s.neumann at phase-zero.de> writes:

Hi,

 Sven> I am new to this list and also quite new to buildroot and I
 Sven> wonder what's the preferred procedure to get new packages
 Sven> included and packages updated. I have filed bug reports at
 Sven> bugs.busybox.net [1], but noticed that the bug-tracker does not
 Sven> send out notification emails by default.  Should I also notify
 Sven> you on this list or will bug reports be dealed with at some
 Sven> point without further action?

I've seen your patch, but haven't had time for a closer review yet.
We're trying to stabilize the tree and get a release out by February,
so it won't get committed until then.

Personally I prefer to see patches on the list, as that's easier for
reviewing, but the bugtracker is good for not forgetting about an
issue as well.

I'll look into getting bugtracker mails sent to the list as well.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard