[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/libgtk2

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Thu Jan 15 20:37:21 UTC 2009

tor 2009-01-15 klockan 21:26 +0100 skrev Peter Korsgaard:

>  >> So what is wrong with PATH and makes this hack a necessity?
>
>  Ulf> It looks like the configure script for gtk is totally screwed up.
>  Ulf> I have HOST_GLIB = /opt/gnome/bin on OpenSuSE in the path,
>  Ulf> but configure does not look at the path, and decides
>  Ulf> /usr/bin is where glib-genmarshal is.
>  Ulf> There is also an ac_cv_path variable set in
>  Ulf> the buildroot script, which is ignored.
>
> So with other words your commit doesn't fix anything and should be
> reverted?

No, I am overriding the Makefile in this case.
It still does not build, but at least it finds glib-genmarshal.

> Haven't we been through this glib-genmarshal stuff before?

Yes, there are a number of packages where the location of
glib-genmarshal is set using ac_cv_path_...
It is done in libgtk2 as well - but ignored.
I have tried to check for spelling errors, but I can't find any.

--
Ulf Samuelsson