[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/multimedia/gst-plugins-good

Daniel Laird danieljlaird at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:56:30 UTC 2009

Ok I will change to use select.

regarding:
laird> +comment "plugins with external dependencies (more to come)"
 laird> +

The package has a number of plugins with external dependencies the 5 I have
added are ones that seems to end up being built by default but then fail due
to missing dependencies (ESD being first culprit).  The others plugins I
have not added as I have not tested them yet and the out of box 'untar;
configure; make' did not try making them.  I was trying to limit the scope
of the change with RC being done.