[Buildroot] DirectFB fetch problem (no tarball on the primary mirror)

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Jan 21 19:20:06 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Sven" == Sven Neumann <s.neumann at phase-zero.de> writes:

Hi,

 Sven> I have run some tests here with DirectFB 1.2.7 cross-compiled
 Sven> for ARM.  Everything I tested (mostly stuff from
 Sven> DirectFB-examples) works fine.  Attached is a patch to the
 Sven> directfb.mk file that updates it to 1.2.7 and converts it to
 Sven> Makefile.autotools.in.

Thanks. It didn't apply as it wasn't against latest svn (apparently
something pre-rc1). I fixed it up and cleaned up a few small things,
but please create patches against latest svn in the future.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard