[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/multimedia/gst-plugins-good

Markus Heidelberg markus.heidelberg at web.de
Thu Jan 22 09:32:29 UTC 2009

Daniel James Laird, 22.01.2009:
> Cheers for the feedback, What I will do is:
> Move JPEG and PNG to top on Config.in

For consistency with bz2 and zlib from my patch, since they aren't
plugins, it would be nice to also remove the "PLUGIN_":

BR2_PACKAGE_GST_PLUGINS_GOOD_PLUGIN_JPEG -> BR2_PACKAGE_GST_PLUGINS_GOOD_JPEG
BR2_PACKAGE_GST_PLUGINS_GOOD_PLUGIN_PNG  -> BR2_PACKAGE_GST_PLUGINS_GOOD_PNG

> Disable ESD and OSS automatically in .mk file (as not yet available in
> buildroot)

Yes.

And don't forget the dependency for annodex. Since you enabled it per
default (which I'd sugest to change as well), it looks like you have
used it.

> I shall await your patch for the bzip2 etc stuff and then if you do
> not have direct access will test and apply.
> is this ok?

Sure.

Markus