[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/multimedia/gst-plugins-good

Markus Heidelberg markus.heidelberg at web.de
Thu Jan 22 09:44:52 UTC 2009

Markus Heidelberg, 22.01.2009:
> Daniel James Laird, 22.01.2009:
>
> BR2_PACKAGE_GST_PLUGINS_GOOD_PLUGIN_JPEG -> BR2_PACKAGE_GST_PLUGINS_GOOD_JPEG
> BR2_PACKAGE_GST_PLUGINS_GOOD_PLUGIN_PNG  -> BR2_PACKAGE_GST_PLUGINS_GOOD_PNG
>
> > Disable ESD and OSS automatically in .mk file (as not yet available in
> > buildroot)
>
> Yes.

Oh, wait. Why did I say so? Rubbish. I used osssink myself. I just
didn't thought about it. I didn't find a package that could be a
dependency, but of course the kernel headers are. So if the osssink
plugin causes problems for you (OSS disabled in the kernel config?),
please keep it as a config option. What should be used as dependency?
Nothing, just a note?

Markus