[Buildroot] busybox login problem on AT91SAM9263

Stridh, Robin ActeSE robin.stridh at acteembedded.se
Thu Jan 22 14:52:09 UTC 2009

 Robin> The conclusion is that the problem occured somewhere between
 Robin> r24822 and r24922 (jan 13 and jan 21)

Peter> Strange, nothing significantly have changed to busybox since then.
Peter>
Peter> Could you do little binary search between those 2 revisions to close
Peter> in on the problem commit (E.G. try 24872, if that works then 897, else
Peter> 847 and so on)?

Well, I could do that, but the build time is quite long for a complete buildroot.
I could try with external toolchain, but if the problem comes from uClibc it
won't show.

Has anyone else experienced the problem?

Ulf, could you try a recent buildroot rfs on your board?

Regards,
Robin