[Buildroot] busybox login problem on AT91SAM9263

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Jan 23 11:06:01 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Robin" == Stridh, Robin ActeSE <robin.stridh at acteembedded.se> writes:

Hi,

 Robin> I know I have selected EABI in buildroot sucessfully in the
 Robin> past and my kernel is built to support both. Now I have no
 Robin> idea when this thing broke - probably months ago.

 Robin> What ABI is recommended for Buildroot? I though that if
 Robin> selectable you should always choose EABI since it's newer?

Well, it's newer, but potentinally less stable (as you see).
Sorry, I don't work much with ARM, so I cannot say much more than that
- Ulf?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard