[Buildroot] Some AT91SAM9261-EK Notes

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Jan 23 20:40:36 UTC 2009

>>>>> "QuickX" == QuickX  <quickx at hotmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 QuickX> My guess is that it's the "UCLIBC_USE_NETLINK" option since
 QuickX> it looks like only networky applications are affected
 QuickX> (dropbear, samba, etc).  I'm actually catching a plane in 8
 QuickX> hours and will be gone for a week, however, I can try to test
 QuickX> the options one by one if you can't tell what it is from just
 QuickX> the diff.

You're not the only one having problems with uclibc 0.9.30 and
netlink:

http://lists.uclibc.org/pipermail/uclibc/2009-January/041701.html

Maybe we should just disable it in the 0.9.30 defconfig? What is the
impact of doing that?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard