[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/target/linux

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Mon Jan 26 21:35:20 UTC 2009

mån 2009-01-26 klockan 22:29 +0100 skrev Peter Korsgaard:

>  ulf> Log:
>
>  ulf> Replace BUILDROOT_KERNEL_CONFIG_METHOD environment variable with
>  ulf> BUILDROOT_USE_XWINDOWS
>  >>
>  >> Why are you doing this after I explicitly said:
>  >>
>  >> Let's not add any more undocumented command line options for such
>  >> special cases like this.
>  >>

>  Ulf> It is documented now!
>
> That doesn't make it any less of a special case.

You are again, not only trying to establish a default behaviour
You are trying to FORCE other to accept your preferences.

I think you are really out of line.

I do not want to use menuconfig.
I do not want to update configs manually to get my preferred behaviour.

I suspect that there are others that feel the same.
Why can't you accept that!

BR
Ulf Samuelsson