[Buildroot] C++ and uclibc++ ??

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jan 27 12:57:30 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Alessio" == Alessio Stella <Alessio.Stella at gidi.it> writes:

 Alessio> Dear Mr.,

 Alessio>       I don't understand if the fact that uclibc++ is an
 Alessio> alpha release should prevent me from writing in C++ and
 Alessio> force me to write me in C code instead.

 Alessio> The question is: does uclibc++ affect only some C++
 Alessio> libraries and operands like for instance the console IO <<
 Alessio> and >> ? or does it affect C++ code as a whole in its
 Alessio> compiling and linking??

You seem to have sent this to the wrong list. This list is about
buildroot, not uclibc++ - And we don't have an uclibc++ package in
buildroot.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard