[Buildroot] Updating toolchain config options to help external toolchain support.

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jan 29 13:53:01 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Laird <danieljlaird at hotmail.com> writes:

 Daniel> Has anyone any feedback on the patch below, I am running with
 Daniel> it and have seen no issues but if you have any feedback
 Daniel> please do provide it.  If not I am planning to apply these
 Daniel> changes on friday, giving a week for them to be pulled if
 Daniel> necessary (do not believe this will need to be done)

I didn't have time to test it yet, but will do so today or tomorrow.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard