[Buildroot] /var/lock/subsys/nfslock: No such file or directory

Daniel Bristot de Oliveira daniel at bristot.eti.br
Mon Jul 6 00:31:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

I build the buildroot 2009.05 with the package "nfs-utils", and when the
system boot, the init script show me "No such file or directory" to
create the lock file.

----
Starting network management services: snmpd.
Starting NFS statd: touch: /var/lock/subsys/nfslock: No such file or
directory
done
Starting NFS services: done
Starting NFS daemon: done
Starting NFS mountd: Cannot register service: RPC: Unable to receive;
errno = Connection refused
done
touch: /var/lock/subsys/nfs: No such file or directory
---

To workaround I create the directory: /var/lock/subsys/ on $(TARGET_DIR).

Best regards
--
Daniel Bristot de Oliveira
http://bristot.eti.br