[Buildroot] Write Access to buildroot?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Jul 24 13:09:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

 Ulf> Personally, I think it would make sense to have
 Ulf> a development git with personal branches with write access.

You have the possibility to put your own development tree on the
server as explained by Thomas.

 Ulf> This would complement any personal git's and would allow
 Ulf> easier testing with other people's patches.

 Ulf> The main tree, used for the release
 Ulf> could then pull changes from both the development tree
 Ulf> and the personal tree's.

 Ulf> Is there a list of maintainers?

Not an explicit list, no.

 Ulf> The target/device/Atmel tree will need to be updated due to the
 Ulf> SAM9G10/G45/M10/M11.

You are probably in the best position to do this - Last I looked the
G45 wasn't publicly announced and no documentation available.

Patches are welcome.

 Ulf> The target/linux tree is also in need of maintenance.

What exactly do you mean? 2.6.31-rcX options?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard