[Buildroot] [git commit] CHANGES: add #163 + #473

Maxim Grigoriev maxim at tensilica.com
Fri Jul 24 17:29:46 UTC 2009

I'm concerned by the licensing of
target/xtensa/xt-buildroot-overlay-install, since this file states:

+# Copyright (c) 2003-2008 by Tensilica Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
+# These coded instructions, statements, and computer programs are the
+# copyrighted works and confidential proprietary information of Tensilica Inc.
+# They may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, or disclosed to
+# third parties in any manner, medium, or form, in whole or in part, without
+# the prior written consent of Tensilica Inc.

This one has to be fixed, of course.

If you can, please, simply remove the copyright I'd really appreciate it.

I don't hove a write-access to Buildroot.

-- Maxim