[Buildroot] xlib libXt build problem

Steve Bennett sablists at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 27 20:09:19 UTC 2009

Okay... That change didn't work, but through a lot of
experimentation, I discovered that makestrs is a build-time tool and
it's depending on the full X11 development header set to be in your
standard include path.   I solved it through the quick hack of
copying the header set from my staging directory to my /usr/include/
X11 folder.

I'm mostly posting this so anyone else who has a similar problem can
find the answer without having to spend hours trying to figure things
out.

Thanks,
-->Steve Bennett