[Buildroot] 2009.08 release status

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jul 30 15:24:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

 Thomas> One thing that could be nice to have in the Bugzilla is the
 Thomas> Milestone field
 Thomas> (http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/3.4/en/html/milestones.html). It
 Thomas> would also us to triage bugs between the ones that we want to
 Thomas> see fixed in 2009.08, the one in 2009.11, etc.

Yes, I'll ask the osuosl.org people to add the milestones.

 >> Notice that I'll be on holidays from the 7th to 24th with very little
 >> connectivity, but I'll take care of the backlog when I get back.
 >> Developers are very welcome to collect fixes in git trees and send me
 >> pull requests to ease my work though.

 Thomas> I'll also be on holidays between 7th to 22th, but with good
 Thomas> connectivity, but probably limited time available. I'd like
 Thomas> to say that I will gather the fixes in a git tree, but I
 Thomas> cannot guarantee it.

OK, no problem.

 Thomas> Thanks again for taking care of getting Buildroot releases out.

You're welcome - And thanks for all your support.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard