[Buildroot] Thumb instruction set setting for buildroot-v23434

Anson Lam anson.lam at outline.com.hk
Mon Jun 1 11:04:34 UTC 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,
  I use 16-bit SDRAM for AT91SAM9260.  I downloaded the buildroot-v23434.  I want to use Thumb High Code Density 16-bit Instruction Set in my system.  I need to configure SDRAM in 16-bit and compile the code in thumb instruction set.  However, I cannot find any setting in menuconfig for compiling the code in 16-bit thumb instruction set.  Do you have any suggest?  Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Anson