[Buildroot] External toolchain improvements

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Jun 1 16:54:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

About one month ago, I posted two patches that try to improve external
toolchain support. I've rebased these patches and pushed them to a
public Git repository, in a branch called external-toolchain :

 http://git.buildroot.net/~tpetazzoni/git/buildroot/commit/?h=external-toolchain

I'm asking for a review of these patches (is the feature worthwhile, is
it well implemented, etc.), and maybe inclusion of these patches if
they are suitable.

Also, please don't hesitate to report any issue with the patches: I'm
not yet completely familiar with Git, so I may have done mistakes when
generating/publishing the patches.

Thanks,

Thomas
--