[Buildroot] git upgrade question

Paul Archer ptarcher at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:35:08 UTC 2009

If you are working on the release you can patch create a patch from
the 2009.02 release via

$ diff -u original-release-directory/ updated-directory/  > changes.patch
$ cd newest-release
$ patch -p1 < changes.patch

If you have used git to grab the checkout of the 2009.02 you can
re-base your changes (but I don't know how to do that). That or just
do an update and git should figure out what you have changed and what
has changed in since 2009.02 in the official tree.

Regards Paul