[Buildroot] socket(PF_FILE, SOCK_STREAM, 0) not implemented

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Mar 10 06:59:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

 Karl> Yes, of course - you re right. I'm using the kernel headers which are
 Karl> downloaded and installed by buildroot (2.5.28.x). Provides the buildroot
 Karl> configuration a way to used custom kernel headers? What do you think, is there
 Karl> a chance to get it working with a 2.4 kernel?

I've recently removed 2.4.31 kernel headers, but you could try
checking out r25435, then you should be able to select it after you
enable build options->Show package that are deprecated.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard