[Buildroot] Changing the selection of kernel in buildroot

T.Y. Lai d_unno at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 07:46:51 UTC 2009

Sorry for the typo
I do mean
Is there a method to change the default kernel selection that is found in buildroot?
From: d_unno at hotmail.com
To: buildroot at busybox.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:44:21 +0800
Subject: [Buildroot] Changing the selection of kernel in buildroot

Hi,
Is there a method the default kernel selection that is found in buildroot?
The reason for doing so is due to the reason that I'm looking for
kernel 2.6.20.13and gcc 3.4.6
I did look through the repository but I am only able to locate the recent release (2009)
For the configuration that I am look for should be around the year 2006~2007
Sorry for my ignorance, I'm pretty new to buildroot
Regards,Eric
check out the rest of the Windows Live™.
More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox.
 More than messages