[Buildroot] Tool building problem EABI+PXA270

Per-Henrik Lundblom ph at whatever.nu
Tue Mar 24 12:37:10 UTC 2009

* Daniel Mack <daniel at caiaq.de> [090319 09:40]:

> I attached my config - if that works, you can diff it against your local
> one to find the root cause.

Thanks for that one! Of course I found some small discrepances between
your config and mine. I merged the two configs and everything built OK.
Unfortunately my board don't wan't to boot the resulting kernel. It
unpacks OK, then I don't get any more output on the console and the
system doesn't come up. Guess I have to leave the EABI for now even
though I really want to have it working.

/PH

Per-Henrik Lundblom           epost: ph at whatever.nu
telefon: 0733-20 71 26        hemsida: www.whatever.nu