[Buildroot] using linux 2.4 headers

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Tue Mar 24 22:40:12 UTC 2009

I just downloaded the latest version of buildroot and managed to build a
very small file system that includes python and sqlite (exactly what I'm
looking for!) in no time at all.  Very impressed, thanks for all your
hard work everyone!

Now, pardon my ignorance, but is there a way to make buildroot use linux
2.4 headers instead of the default 2.6?  I only have 2 options when I go
to select the kernel headers, and they're both fairly recent iterations
of the 2.6 kernel.

I see that µClibc supports 2.4 or greater, but I don't see any mention
of 2.4 in the buildroot docs.

The file system I'm trying to build is for a TS-7400 (arm) and the 2.6
kernel support doesn't seem that great unfortunately.

Thanks
Tobias
--
Tobias McNulty