[Buildroot] Buildroot logo

Roeland Van Praet roelvp at mind.be
Fri Mar 27 09:07:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

Just my 2 cents: I like the logo a lot and I think it's a very good idea
to have an own logo of Buildroot.

Now I'm wondering if it is possible to put this logo on the website of
the company I work for?
We use a lot of technologies, including Buildroot, which we promote on
the website.
Since our core bussiness is consultancy in free and open source
software, Buildroot is an often used solution.

Do you agree with this? Do you think the logo is in a final state or
not?
And if the logo changes, will the URL eventually be the same as it is
now?

Regards,
Roeland

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 09:43 +0100, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

>  >> What do you think? Too ugly for words? ;) If someone wants to step up
>  >> and create something nicer, then that's fine by me - But I think we
>  >> should atleast have a logo.
>
>  Thomas> Good idea, and I think that even without being a graphics artist, you
>  Thomas> created a nice-looking logo.
>
>  Thomas> On overall, I'm very happy to see the Buildroot project moving again
>  Thomas> under your strong impulsion. I wish I could contribute a little bit
>  Thomas> more.
>
> Thanks for the kind words.

Roeland Van Praet

Embedded Software Developer
Mind - an ESSENSIUM nv division
Gaston Geenslaan 9 - B 3001 Leuven - Belgium
web : www.mind.be
mail: roelvp at mind.be
tel : +32 16 28 65 34
fax : +32 16 28 65 01