[Buildroot] target/Makefile.in problem

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Mar 29 20:32:59 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Mirko" == Mirko ROCCO <mirko.rocco at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Mirko> Hi, I have downloaded the last snapshot of buildroot by means
 Mirko> of svn...  After menuconfig(-uration) for target PowerPC I
 Mirko> give "make source" command but the compilation right there
 Mirko> fails with this error:

 Mirko> target/Makefile.in:22: Extraneous text after `else' directive
 Mirko> target/Makefile.in:38: *** only one `else' per conditional. Stop.

Strange, I use powerpc almost every day and have never seen that
error. Please post your .config and tell us what host distribution and
make version (type make --version) you are using.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard